How can I define a Preferred Parcel Carrier for my shipping address (US Only)?
Do you prefer UPS, FedEx or the USPS? If your order is shipping to an address in the United States and you want to specify your favorite parcel carrier for shipments (excluding freight shipments) you can now set that option in your address book.
Parcel Carrier Options Include:
- No Preference - Give Me The Cheapest Rate
If you're not seeing any delivery options for a specific carrier please change the setting to "No Preference - Show Me the Cheapest Rate". You can also give us a call and we can investigate what caused your order to not be available for shipping via your preferred carrier.
- Specifying a carrier will result in higher shipping cost for some delivery times.
- ORM-D items can only ship via UPS & FedEx Ground. If you have USPS selected you will not get any shipping options.
- The Preferred Carrier selection will be ignored if we determin your order will ship via LTL (Freight)
- Preferred Carrier only works for orders shipping in the United States. While you can specify the carrier your selection will be ignored.