What are the different delivery methods available online?
OttoFrei.com uses the following carriers to ship packages:
- USPS (Parcel) (International)
- UPS (Parcel)
- FedEx (Parcel)
- DHL (Parcel) (International)
- R&L (Freight Only)
- YRC (Freight Only)
Our software will predict the size of the box needed to ship your package and rate shop for the lowest cost shipping option for different transit times. If shipping in the United States a combination of the following delivery method options will display online:
- Next Day: The lowest cost parcel shipping method with a transit time of one day is displayed.
- Two Day: The lowest cost parcel shipping method with a transit time of two days is displayed.
- Three Day: The lowest cost parcel shipping method with a transit time of three days is displayed.
- Flat Rate: This option will display when your order can fit into a small, medium, or large USPS Priority Mail Flat rate box. The delivery time is the same as Three Day. Depending on the weight of your items this option can be significantly cheaper than Three Day.
- Ground: The lowest cost parcel shipping method with a transit time of 4+ days is displayed.
- Freight: The lowest cost freight shipping method is displayed.
If you are outside the United States you will see the following options:
- DHL: To most countries. DHL is the leader in international shipping with transit times of 3 days or less. Traceable and very reliable. If you're ordering a significant amount of goods we strongly suggest DHL.
- USPS First Class: Under 1lb and under $100 to select countries only. 14-45 Days Transit. No tracking.
- USPS Priority Mail International: To select countries. 10-28 Days Transit Time
- USPS Priority Mail Express International: To select countries. 6-14 Days Transit Time
International USPS Notice: Due to COVID-19 transit times are not guaranteed. We have seen delays up to 2 months. For more reliable service selected DHL.
United States Customers:
Due to USPS fantastic competitive rates 60% of all orders are shipped via Priority Mail. However if you need your order shipped via a particular method please set a preferred parcel carrier when editing your address. The article “How can I define a Preferred Parcel Carrier for my shipping address (US Only)?” has more information.